Cheese Block Case Packer
The 40 pound cheese block case packer is a fully automatic case packer capable of up to 25 blocks per minute with the integration of the corrugated collar.
Massman Automation leads the industry with the 40 pound cheese block case packer. The machine has a proven track record of 24/7 production.
Massman Automation cheese block case packers are designed with safety, durability, productivity and efficiency as the top design criteria. In addition, the wraparound cheese block case packer is capable of handling harness style case blanks, trays with or without display windows, and case blanks with tear-off perforations. The wraparound case packer is designed to your specifications. These heavy-duty machines are built to be dependable under multi-shift conditions.
The wraparound case packer for 40 pound blocks of cheese was designed with extreme durability in mind. Capable of running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week this case packer helps the customer to meet all of their production needs. With Massman Automation’s in-house technical expertise in the design and programming of this equipment, you can be assured of years of efficient productivity and low-cost ownership.
- Capable of speeds up to 25 blocks per minute
- Insert placement to protect product (optional)
- Servo driven loader/discharge rail system
- Ability to add and integrate robotic palletize to the end of the line
The Massman Companies provide many other solutions for the cheese and dairy industry, including but not limited to:
- Cheese Barrel Erecting with Add-on Lidder Machine
- Butter Case Packer
- Knock Down Case Packer for Cartons of Ice Cream
- Side Feed Single Tight Wrapping of Ice Cream from our EDL division
Learn more about the Massman Cheese Block Case Packer and read more on the case packaging and palletizing process, installation and integration, and results.