Ultra’s 4th generation design of vertical cartoners are flexible to accommodate multiple products, sizes, and rates for various carton types.
They are available in both manual and automatic (robotic) loads.
Some key features include:
- Ability to handle a broad range of carton sizes from 1 ½” to 12”
- Capable of speeds up to 120 cartons per minute.
- Rapid flexible changeovers (~5 minutes).
- Driven by 7-axis servo technology for all power transmission movements.
- Designed with a base platform that can be finished for manual or automatic (robot) load.
- Option exists to extend the product load to accommodate more operators.
- Integrated hot glue melt system
- Versatile folding assembly allows for a variety of carton designs: conventional fold, back panel seal, reverse fold, gable top, and servo-driven tuck closure.