Cans and Bottles
Massman Automation creates the most effective can and bottle packaging machines in the industry. For over 40 years, Massman has provided our customers with durable packing equipment robust enough to last for several years and gentle enough to minimize rejected products. From palletizers to case packers to timing gates, Massman has extensive experience designing and creating custom packing machinery for every phase of your filling, packing, and sealing processes.
Cans and Bottle Products and Applications
Massman Automation designs custom packaging solutions that accommodate the infeed speed and size of your existing machinery. Cross pushers can move cans and bottles at low velocities for fragile applications. For more high-speed applications, we can implement flood feeding, servo grouping, and servo lane dividing. Our machinery works with pack patterns such as regular slotted container (RSC) knock-downs, harness-style cases, trays, and wraparounds. For the packaging process for cans and bottles, Massman produces:
- Bottom load case packer: Our engineers design these packers to provide gentle and full support to bottles and cans
- Top load case packer: Designed to load cans and bottles into wraparound, RSC, or harness-style cases
- High entry palletizing: A high-speed palletizer that rotates cases to achieve your desired pallet packing pattern
- Gantry palletizing: These packagers pick up multiple cases at a time using either a mechanical or vacuum arm
- Robotic palletizing: Robotic palletizers use vacuum and mechanical methods to arrange products into custom pallet handling systems
- Timing gates: Designed for product accumulation and available in clutch/brake, air cylinder, and servo-driven systems
- Robotic case packer: Provides a solution to unique challenges in food and beverage packaging.
- Wraparound case packer: Gently and easily packs cans and bottles in harness-style cases, wraparound cases and trays.
- End/side load case packer: Incorporates proven technology to push bottles and cans into cases using servo grouped motors.
Benefits of Can and Bottle Packaging
With Massman Automation, your bottle and can packaging operation will be:
- Reliable and efficient: Bottle and can packaging equipment from Massman promises highly efficient productivity and reliable service for years to come.
- Easy to change over: If your equipment needs an upgrade, Massman will retrofit your equipment to accommodate new production sizes and speeds. Retrofitting can help your existing packaging machines adapt to floor plan changes, increased machine output, and technological upgrades.
- Cost-effective to operate: After installing Massman packaging equipment, you’ll see an increase in production speed and quality that will lower your total cost in the long run. As packaging becomes more efficient and you have less rejected packaging, Massman packaging machines will save your company money on packaging.
Learn What Massman Can Do For You
Massman Automation has decades of experience creating versatile packaging machinery to protect the products you’ve worked hard to perfect. For the past 40 years, Massman has provided companies with efficient machinery to handle both daunting and minuscule tasks. We’ve built our reputation on our success in making the sophisticated and challenging packaging equipment that other companies have been reluctant to design.
Are you interested in partnering with Massman Automation for your bottle handling equipment and can packaging machines? Call us at 320-554-3611 or request a consultation today.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.