The Elliott 85-AT Automatic Case Taper is a compact machine for sealing a wide range of cases in a limited space. It is quickly adjustable for changing case sizes. The taping machine is built with a single unitized machine frame, has a No Case No Kick rear flap tucker, and transfer system that insures a square case every time.
|85-AT Case Size Range|
|LENGTH||8" (20.32cm)||23" (58.42cm)|
|WIDTH||6.5" (16.51cm)||16" (40.64cm)|
|DEPTH||4.5" (11.43cm)||16" (40.64cm)
- Top and Bottom Case Sealing (Tape)
- Automatic Case Feed Indexer
- Quick Change Crank Adjustments
- Engraved Legend Plates for Switches and Control Valves
- No Case / No Tuck Automatic Rear Flap Tucker
- Bolt-on Safety Guards
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Over 25 Years of Reliable Operation in All Types of Environments
- Parameter Guard Package
- PLC Controller
- Store and Change Glue Patterns Using a PLC and HMI
- U.L. Labeled Electrical Panel
|Operating Speeds:||Up to 1400 Cases Per Hour (23 Cases Per Minute)|
|Case Size Range:||Length: 8" to 23"
Width: 6.5" to 16"
Depth: 4.5" to 16"
|Machine Dimensions:||Length: 102" (8' 6")
|Electrical:||460 or 230 Volts Standard (other voltages available)
3 Phase, 60 Hz
NEMA Type 12 Enclosures