The Elliott Model 76-10 Fully Automatic Hot Melt Case Sealer is a compact machine for sealing a wide range of case sizes in limited space. It is quickly adjustable for case size changes. The Model 76-10 is built with a single unitized machine frame and has a transfer system that ensures a square case every time.
|7610 Case Size Range|
|LENGTH||8" (20.32cm)||18" (45.72cm)|
|WIDTH||6" (15.24cm)||16" (40.64cm)|
|DEPTH||4" (10.16cm)||16" (40.64cm)
- Top and Bottom or Top Only Case Sealing (Hot Melt Glue)
- Automatic Case Feed Indexer
- Quick Change Crank Adjustments
- Engraved Legend Plates for Switches and Control Valves
- No Case / No Tuck Automatic Rear Flap Tucker
- Bolt-on Safety Guards
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Over 30 Years of Reliable Operation in All Types of Environments
- Parameter Guard Package
- PLC Controller
- Store and Change Glue Patterns Using a PLC and HMI
- U.L. Labeled Electrical Panel
- Step Down Transformer for Hot Melt (230V)
|Operating Speeds:||Up to 1500 Cases Per Hour (25 Cases Per Minute)|
|Case Size Range:||Length: 8" to 18"
Width: 6" to 16"
Depth: 4" to 16"
|Machine Dimensions:||Length: 134" (11' 2")
|Electrical:||460 or 230 Volts Standard (other voltages available)
3 Phase, 60 Hz
NEMA Type 12 Enclosures